Author Topic: No one can join my server  (Read 872 times)

So one time I decided to build with my friend, but he said he couldnt join, so I invited another friend to try joining, he said he can't either, then I tried again with another friend, same result, but I asked him what my ping was, and he said the ping was ---
I honestly don't get this, since my friends have been able to join before AND I have port forwarded, anyone have any ideas what could have caused this problem?

Also, if you think it might be because of an add-on, then no, because at the time all I did was download sheepocalypse's weapon pack.

Same with me dude!
He says I need to port foward but this community is so stuff, whenever I ask the question, no one answers,

He says I need to port foward but this community is so stuff, whenever I ask the question, no one answers,
yes thanks for calling the community stuff
that'l really get people to help you now

yes thanks for calling the community stuff
that'l really get people to help you now

if you're sure you've port forwarded correctly, are you sure that you can host on a clean install?

Same with me dude!
make a topic in help then???????

Are you sure you port-forwarded correctly? Absolutely 100% positive?

It's either that, or you're internet is bad, but I'd bet money on the port forward thing. Also, I doubt it's an add-on.I doon't think add-ons have permission to interact with the networking scripts.