Author Topic: Something's going on with steam  (Read 727 times)

Its just strange that the Application cant connect, but I can still log in the Website steam, yet I cant set myself online that way. Whatever's going on something better happen.

this happened to me to today, i just logged in and out and it was fine

this happened to me to today, i just logged in and out and it was fine
Tried it, still nothing. Did you repeat it again and again?

Tried it, still nothing. Did you repeat it again and again?
nope

I had this error before and I fixed this all by myself.

Go to services and find Steam Client Service then click restart. Make sure steam is closed.

This only works on Windows.

had the same issue today, restarted steam a bit and it fixed itself

Ive been unable to get android steam to connect to the friend list.

:(

i havent had a issue w/ steam. have you tried checking your internet?

i havent had a issue w/ steam. have you tried checking your internet?
i have the same issue with him and its NOT the internet, im sure me and OP has the same problem and they just started this morning for no reason

i have the same issue with him and its NOT the internet, im sure me and OP has the same problem and they just started this morning for no reason

huh. i havent had any issues like that so i don't know how to help. sorry

Something isn't right, most users are being able to log in properly but Super and I STILL cant log in. What the forget is going on, I cant do anything on it except for go offline mode which is boring. I cant even play BL either, I tried restarting my PC, didn't do a thing. Logged in and out, STILL cant connect. I looked at Steam Support and it just confused me.

EDIT:
I had this error before and I fixed this all by myself.

Go to services and find Steam Client Service then click restart. Make sure steam is closed.

This only works on Windows.
I don't see any 'restart' button, do I start it instead? Or no I restarted it, do I wait a little?
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 02:57:40 PM by Duck Quackington »

Sorry for double post, but...

BAM! Fixed it! I just restarted the service, wait 15 minutes, and restarted my PC. And I'm back online again! For a second, I thought my steam was done for. But hey, I was lucky.

Locking thread