Author Topic: Is it art?  (Read 960 times)

It's art, but not the art they intend for the board.

It's art, but not the art they intend for the board.
The forum states that it is not art

The forum states that it is not art
A drawing on paper or an image program isn't the only form of art? Not even as far as visual art goes.

By their definition it's not art that they want on whatever the board is or whatever.

To the forums it is the worst thing in the world, also it is only version 1 and has a ton of empty space I intend on filling.
ack, I just found it. So what process did you have to go through when making a TM skin anyway, because this kinda doesn't look like something I would call your own piece of art.

Anyway all they're saying is that it just meet the definition of the type of art they want on that board.

ack, I just found it. So what process did you have to go through when making a TM skin anyway, because this kinda doesn't look like something I would call your own piece of art.

Anyway all they're saying is that it just meet the definition of the type of art they want on that board.
I had to crop the images to put them on the car and due to the nature of the original images it took roughly and hour to edit each image because magic wand wouldn't work. Also that is version 1 which was intended to have input given as to how to improve with vinyls and such.