Mingebags Invade ACM City

Author Topic: Mingebags Invade ACM City  (Read 3512 times)

We need more of this in Blockland. Blockland is basically G-Mod made out of LEGO-like bricks, right?

We need to remake the 2007 "War of the Servers" Movie. But that's just my idea.

We will need to port the entire source engine and models for that  :cookieMonster:

We will need to port the entire source engine and models for that  :cookieMonster:
All we need is the addons and vehicals. Like the giant Mingebag contraption that no one could stop.

Why not just make a war of the servers 2 in blockland? when Whirlwind finishes his filmbot mod everyone will be able to make any blockland film they want

War of the servers was the best GMOD movie ever made hands down.

lifeless eyes
white eyes
like a doll's eyes

Oh fiddlesticks, what now?

Why not just make a war of the servers 2 in blockland? when Whirlwind finishes his filmbot mod everyone will be able to make any blockland film they want
We don't really know how war of the server's 2 is like. Maybe war of the servers in a Blockland parody?
« Last Edit: September 08, 2015, 04:00:16 AM by Bolt the thunderhog »

I did

It..... sort of.... worked?

You are hereby immediately required to explain your exact procedure in the process of producing that

You are hereby immediately required to explain your exact procedure in the process of producing that

I used Cannonfodder's extremely unstable, buggy, and unreliable StudioCompiler to decompile the MDL files found in hl2_misc_dir.vpk

Then I imported Zombie_reference.smd into Milkshape, converted the .tga texture files found in hl2_textures_dir.vpk to .png, and applied them.

I then imported the animation and exported with Torque DTS Plus

oh yeah I forgot

"Cyclic" should be checked for idle and run animations
« Last Edit: September 08, 2015, 06:41:34 PM by Electrk. »