Author Topic: Police VS Crime WIP (PING IS ---, HELP!)  (Read 604 times)

I was lacking my police fix after watching too much of Jeff Favignano playing LSPDFR (or GTA 5 police simulator) so I decided to recreate it in blockland.
The civilians have to commit crimes for points, and if they're arrested, will get their points taken away. The player with the most points at the end of the round wins.
The rounds would last, oh, I don't know, 3 10 minutes.

STUFF THAT WOULD ALREADY WORK:
Handcuffs (using the ones MARBLE MAN made, minus the backdoor, thx whoever did that)
Vandalism and violence crimes (events would work)

STUFF THAT WOULD NEED EXTRA SUPPORT TO WORK (and why this is a server idea and not a server):
Deducting points after being arrested (possibly will have to learn to code and get the cuffs to deduct points, but even then doing that would probably be illegal.
Speeding (a ticket item would be extravagantly good, because it would allow for pulling over other cars and issuing tickets, which would deduct less points)
MUCH better vehicle physics (pitting cars with our current system would be impossible, maybe a friend of Furdle can take his enhanced vehicle physics out of his hands)

So please put some criticism into this if you want, if it's a good or bad idea, because I don't want policemen killing every baddy they can see. (because with Slayer you can make your points reset on death if I'm correct)

Helpers (IF YOU WANNA HELP, SAY SO IN THE TOPIC, YOU'LL GO HERE, AND WILL BE COLOUR CODED AS FOLLOWS)
Maroon - Admin, Red - Super Admin, Blue - Builder, Green - Eventer, Yellow - Modmaker
-none- :P

SERVER IS DOWN.
Having ping problems. Maybe will open server later today or tomorrow.

/discuss I guess
« Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 12:42:27 PM by Sideswipe »

i think 3 minutes for a round would be a little too short

Moltenkitten thinks this too, bud. It's fixed.

Try re-portforwarding. Your computer ip address may have changed on you.

Try re-portforwarding. Your computer ip address may have changed on you.

Ok, will try.
Could be McAfee's firewalls though.

Ok, will try.
Could be McAfee's firewalls though.
ew get bit defender or something