Kreon´s Community Rp

Author Topic: Kreon´s Community Rp  (Read 3186 times)

You haven't played on my sever in forever.  You are still mad because you were banned for spawning tanks and constant RDMing so of course you jump on the bandwagon without any proof anytime a drama is posted.
I wasn't even aware I was banned from your server. I haven't attempted to join it in a long time and don't plan on doing so any time soon. I was speaking from my mostly negative experiences there.
Oh and if you want some advice on how to improve your server, a good start would be to listen to complaints instead of dismissing them and living in denial. It's not a very healthy habit. Oh and actually implementing changes instead of continuously saying "I'll fix the issues" and then doing nothing would help too.
why is it that if someone doesn't like you or want you on their server for being a known troll and whatnot youop being butthurt and gtfo of this drama if you have nothing to say
Wow you are very upset. I guess next time I'll just insult Kreon and call his server a piece of stuff instead of having a discussion like a normal person. It seems to be working out quite well for you!

You wanna know what happens to tattle tales, Op?

I wasn't even aware I was banned from your server. I haven't attempted to join it in a long time and don't plan on doing so any time soon. I was speaking from my mostly negative experiences there.
Oh and if you want some advice on how to improve your server, a good start would be to listen to complaints instead of dismissing them and living in denial. It's not a very healthy habit. Oh and actually implementing changes instead of continuously saying "I'll fix the issues" and then doing nothing would help too.Wow you are very upset. I guess next time I'll just insult Kreon and call his server a piece of stuff instead of having a discussion like a normal person. It seems to be working out quite well for you!
When have I dismissed complaints?  I am fixing issues.  Frankie and I have completely re-written the rules and laws.  I am upset that you keep saying things based on past experiences where you were the one disrupting the server.  Feel free to join anytime when its up and suggest changes.  (you haven't been banned since the previous map i hosted which was many months ago)

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt simply because Kreon's server is nororious for all of the things listed.
This server has always been a mess. It seems like there's a drama on it every other week.
You never seem to suggest anything about my server.  All you do is repeatedly post things like the above quotes on any drama on my server.  It is clear you don't care if it changes or not and you just want to attack me because you are butthurt for getting banned.

It is clear you don't care if it changes or not and you just want to attack me because you are butthurt for getting banned.
Why bother responding if you're too careless to read through my post? That's just silly.
I wasn't even aware I was banned from your server. I haven't attempted to join it in a long time and don't plan on doing so any time soon.
You act like I can't discuss your server without having some sort of grudge or something. I'm not 13 years old sorry lol.

You act like I can't discuss your server without having some sort of grudge or something. I'm not 13 years old sorry lol.
i think that would have to have to do more with maturity...not age