Author Topic: Prodigy - The new BL trickshotters  (Read 4876 times)

Prodigy is a clan I have wanted to make for a couple of months now. I tried to bring it up a month ago but faced a lot of rejection. So I took the clan down thinking that it would not go anywhere, but now I started it back up. Prodigy is a trickshotting clan, and no we are not here to compete with anyone or replace anyone if they have a trickshotting clan. I do not bother with basketball trickshotting or anything related to the sports items in the game. I use snipers to do my work, and that is how it will always be. I am looking for anyone who may want to join. If you want to join, my server will be up for about 2 hours after this post is done. Prodigy Effects out.

Sorry but the only trickshots I do are tilt-a-whirl huricanrana powerbomb springboard diving knee discus flying leg drop drop stunner suplex slam w/ theatrics

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=285081.0
off to a great start
this might be a different person with a similar name
read more of the drama
« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 11:59:19 PM by WaterOre »

this might be a different person with a similar name
read page 9 and 10

These guys are spreading like a disease. Soon they'll start burning people at crosses

These guys are spreading like a disease. Soon they'll start burning people at crosses
yeah i keep seeing prodigy people pop up

ill always be a better trick shot than you in blockland
fight me

ill always be a better trick shot than you in blockland
fight me
lol I bet you can't even do a 360 rainbow over a blockhead while lasers were shooting out of the wall and you have to avoid every one of them or be killed while aiming for a goal.
noob