Author Topic: [Video] Blockland School Project  (Read 1023 times)

Hey guys, I had a fairly simple assignment for school, being to make a poster explaining the five themes of geography. Instead of doing that, I decided to probably quadruple my workload and make a blockland video of it. I've spent ~10 hours straight editing it, and for the life of me I can't figure out why it took that long. Anyways, here's the link:

https://youtu.be/WqZmIox59qY

You didn't seriously used that music did you? Lol

I can't imagine the reaction of your classmates once you played the video.

You didn't seriously used that music did you? Lol

I can't imagine the reaction of your classmates once you played the video.
We'll see, I'll be playing it on Tuesday. :p

op should record the classes reaction lol

I've been in a room where a student has done something similar to this and it was very cringy.

I have a feeling this was a very bad idea.

I've been in a room where a student has done something similar to this and it was very cringy.
I have a feeling this was a very bad idea.

And you got an A+, nice video mate

yknow out of the many many school projects i went overboard on, i can only recall two where it was actually worth all the effort

even some of the projects i considered awesome were just not worth it. never should have done it

im not saying that this was a waste of time or anything, im just saying no one in your class is probably going to enjoy this as much as you do, so be prepared to feel awkward when youre all watching it and youve got a big grin on your face but everyone else is either straight faced or not paying attention.......

or when that one forgeter is like "what is this" and for some reason thats the day people picked to care what that guy had to say so you have to explain to everyone what blockland is

actually a lot of the people in my class play blockland, and all of them know about it. you're probably right though, but it beats making a poster or something. a lot of the people saw me filming the video, so they have an idea of what to expect. not too concerned what others think, it was just fun to make.

actually a lot of the people in my class play blockland, and all of them know about it. you're probably right though, but it beats making a poster or something. a lot of the people saw me filming the video, so they have an idea of what to expect. not too concerned what others think, it was just fun to make.
o well then youre good to go. anything to make school more fun lol

do you go to some school where all the parents are architects or something
cause i have only ever met one blocklander irl, and he doesn't play anymore. and none of my friends ever got interested enough to play the game.