Author Topic: Scary things that happened to you megathread.  (Read 616 times)

So I was on Media fire, getting the hat mod by Jake and someone, I clicked on download, and it started downloading. Then I hear outta nowhere, "YOUR COMPUTER IS GONNA BE DEFOOZLED IF YOU DON'T GIVE ME MONEY YOU stuff!" and I couldn't close out of it so I panicked and reset my computer.

I got separated on an airport light rail for a few minutes from my parents
They came next train

I thought I heard a little girl giggle in my house, Nobody was there...

double post but still
a panic attack

about 2 years ago i almost got ratted by someone and in a panic attack, managed to delete critical files for the RAT itself
it was great because it was disguised as a program to remove RATs, and me being dumb opened it to find that it didn't do stuff
somehow it forgeted up and placed the files that were needed to connect to me on my empty external harddrive
i deleted them
i used to really panic about RAT's for some reason idk why

also around the end of last year i used to have something wrong with me where i would remember something eerie if i looked at a certain object and it felt like someone was watching me at all times
constantly giving me the urge to puke and me feeling tired after it happened

about 2 years ago i almost got ratted by someone and in a panic attack, managed to delete critical files for the RAT itself
it was great because it was disguised as a program to remove RATs, and me being dumb opened it to find that it didn't do stuff
somehow it forgeted up and placed the files that were needed to connect to me on my empty external harddrive
i deleted them
what is a RAT?

i deleted them
I don't think you know what a panic attack is :/

what is a RAT?
remote access tool
basically someone tells you to download something and then you run it, and it creates files stored on your harddrive that allows them to connect to you
however in a random panic i deleted the files the stub created so that he could connect to me
I don't think you know what a panic attack is :/
idk i was scared ok

double post but you shouldn't walk on quicksand

my brother has held me both at gunpoint and at knife-point

my brother has held me both at gunpoint and at knife-point
why tho

Almost got jumped by a huge group of people (Lets just say 30+) because my American friends were loving handicapped, this group was big and my friends weren't supposed to loving be near the group since one of the people in our small group had beef with the leader of this huge group. So he decided to follow the big group and started staring at them, apparently the leader of this big group has mugged people in the past and fought with many people since he grow up in some messed up neighborhood in queens or the Bronx. So if my dumbass friends had gone near this group I don't know what would have happened to me