Author Topic: [URGENT] How do I port-forward for BLOCKLAND?  (Read 1286 times)

I know I didn't post in Help but that was intentional because this is the most viewed topic here!!!

I need help Port Forwarding on an HP Envy running on Windows 10! Please help and thank you for your time.

i thought Badspot removed the need of port forwarding to host blockland servers

and just because this board is more active does not mean it can substitute for more relevant boards

and just because this board is more active does not mean it can substitute for more relevant boards

Sorry. But For some reason after playing BL for a while and playing with my friends, a couple weeks ago nobody could join and it said sending connection challenge

also, if you took a look at help you would see there is a stickied tutorial for this exact problem

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=40783.0

Put your richard in the disk tray and make it pregnant so you can have little port babies and get them to forward

Put your richard in the disk tray and make it pregnant so you can have little port babies and get them to forward
sigging

It doesn't really need to be port forwarded. I've hosted many times and never port forwarded

Isn't intentionally posting in the wrong board bannable?

you can't really just "remove the requirement"
It doesn't work that way

He added UPnP support, which is a feature which has to be enabled in the router

port forwarding is a process thats different for everyone based on router

port forwarding is a process thats different for everyone based on router
The only difference is menu navigation. And that's really not that hard to figure out

The only difference is menu navigation. And that's really not that hard to figure out
thats basically what i meant yes

and some routers like the airport ones that apple has are absolute loving stuff and have you use their stupid software to port forward

took me like forever to figure out how to do it cause i didnt realize i had to use their garbage software