Author Topic: Pikachu Pika Pika- Bad host, stolen map, forced roleplay.  (Read 2474 times)

First crack at a drama, and it's about Pikachu Pika Pika.

Yeah... So as soon as you spawn, you get poorly built hospitals, unnecessary epic face. And not to mention, a stolen high school. She didn't give the map creator credit either.

So now shes force rp'ing, at least, I think that's what she's doing, anyway, she won't let a user by the name of TheIlluminatiDoge role play as a villain,
Here's just some extra fail RP.

Please tell me what you thought, I would like to get better at drama's.

well for one, check to make sure there isn't already a drama on the person you're dramaing
I knew about that drama, even commented on it, however they only talked about the bans, and a bit about the stolen map, not the forced roleplay or fail rp.

That Clockwork person speaks like Kanaya from Homestuck. Ugh. Anyway /support

/support. pika and her "admins" are dumbforgets

I would support but this is kind of like part 2 of my drama but y'know, forget it. I'll support.

Yay 3 supports in a row on my first drama  :cookieMonster:

Just for fun, I saw this stuff server, went onto it, said "BBBOOOOO" and then left. idk why, but it was fun. Pretty sure I am perma'd though

OT: /support

About "build stealing"

(This is almost the exact situation)

about "forced roleplay"
is the entire point in the server not to roleplay? Why tf would the player join a roleplay server... and not roleplay? I would understand the host trying to get the players to comply with the soul reason of the server. Like me joining a TDM, and asking to build a house. Also, if a player isn't into roleplaying... they should probably leave.

About all of the pictures...
I read these over multiple times, and couldn't find anything wrong in them. You are commenting on the epic face, but is it "stolen" or not? If not, what the hell is wrong with them building it? There are many flaws on this drama.
All of the /supports you are getting, are purely because of their personal experiences, or the previous drama topic that you should have posted this on.

/nosupport

-snip-

yeah, this drama may be a bit stupid. but pika is a terrible host, that hands out admin like free candy. I made a post in the other drama which shows pictures of pika banning for stuffty reasons. as well as rjrocks banning someone for correcting their own grammar mistake.

Even though there may not be anything "incriminating" so to speak in the pictures. Pika certainly is in the wrong.

yeah, this drama may be a bit stupid. but pika is a terrible host, that hands out admin like free candy. I made a post in the other drama which shows pictures of pika banning for stuffty reasons. as well as rjrocks banning someone for correcting their own grammar mistake.

Even though there may not be anything "incriminating" so to speak in the pictures. Pika certainly is in the wrong.
I completely agree with them being a bad host, but everything that OP talked about is stupid. He should have kept everything on the previous drama.

about "forced roleplay"
is the entire point in the server not to roleplay? Why tf would the player join a roleplay server... and not roleplay? I would understand the host trying to get the players to comply with the soul reason of the server. Like me joining a TDM, and asking to build a house. Also, if a player isn't into roleplaying... they should probably leave.
What I ment is that she was forcing illuminti doge to roleplay as a good guy even though he wanted to be a villain. Your other points make sence though.