Author Topic: Solaria the Blazeikin - Too uptight  (Read 2724 times)

Seriously. All I did was say 'testicle' in chat.

I then was banned for 10080 minutes, but then the ban was extended to a perma-ban.

you got any pictures that provide you just saying 'testicles'?

this belongs in stupid mutes, kicks, and bans otherwise

yeah we need more context here for this to be a proper drama
not just "i got banned for xx, here's a screenshot of the ban message"

"Not taking server seriously, again."
"Again."
Was this your first ban on that server?

I don't remember being banned as far as Solaria was still Neo Lord of Umbreons. However, I did make an empire and left halfway.

yeah we need more context here for this to be a proper drama
not just "i got banned for xx, here's a screenshot of the ban message"
I'm afraid I don't have the log, but the context was that I was renaming my empire and then decided to test the chat.
(how it went)
SHODAN.exe : testicle

short pause..

ban

Sorry if its unreliable

to get the previous chat:

1: make a single player game.

2: press Pgup on your keyboard.

3: press windows key and printscreen key together.

if anyone's ever been on that server, this is pretty much believable anyways
he's a 13 - 15 year old boy that has a small group of friends that are literally all acting like love-addicted pokemon
the servers are pretty bad in general and really no one but his friends actually get to do anything

Yeah I can confirm this, I've played on his server before. He and his friends can always be immature but the second you are, your ass with out. "ohh!! but don't worry, this is a different immature!!!!"
As the title says, he is very uptight. At the time, there was no rule in the server for building on land, so when I tried to place a brick on land for weapons, he lost his stuff immediately and kicked me, then banned me.

There are also more problems:
The server uses a level system (VGRP), meaning that all of his friends are gods as well. Most of them are well above level 500 and one of them is over level 3000. And I believe the starting level is 10.
Pokemon "breeding."

as far as Solaria was still Neo Lord of Umbreons

how could you forget up this badly

Solaria is the same way around his VGMERP Server, I honestly don't know whats his problem.

He at first kicked me over not placing a ghost brick then i came back and i remained quiet considering it would just get me kicked, Of course that was a mistake because he banned me for that also, What the hell was i supposed to do if i was getting kicked for stuff i said.

Also if i remember correctly, Neo the Umbreons OC was actually a god. like, actually a god.

Also if i remember correctly, Neo the Umbreons OC was actually a god. like, actually a god.
I can confirm this, it was some bullstuffty thing like "Lord neo" or something
he also had "Lord wilfre"
and "Lord afillfuk" or whatever