5 (8.6%)
Pumpkin
12 (20.7%)
Chocolate
9 (15.5%)
Etc (type in comments/reply's)
9 (15.5%)

Total Members Voted: 58

Author Topic: What's the blf favorite pie? *poll*  (Read 1347 times)

Apple pie cause when I think about it I remember McDonalds' apple pies which are to die for.

i love apple & cherry pie equally

Ive had many apple pies and I never liked a single one that much. Its just gross when I can feel the apples in the pie. Like, apples are disgusting fruit to begin with. Not surprised most people here prefer that. If the "greatest x of all time" thread has taught me anything its that most of you guys have really stuffty taste in waifus and music, so pies arent needing much imagination to believe. At least you got the cringiest fandom thing and the worst video game of all time right.

Ive had many apple pies and I never liked a single one that much. Its just gross when I can feel the apples in the pie. Like, apples are disgusting fruit to begin with. Not surprised most people here prefer that. If the "greatest x of all time" thread has taught me anything its that most of you guys have really stuffty taste in waifus and music, so pies arent needing much imagination to believe. At least you got the cringiest fandom thing and the worst video game of all time right.
If you don't like apples you've failed as a human.

Jk, apple pie masterrace.