Author Topic: Anything you guys want to see or be hosting on a Dedicated Server?  (Read 1148 times)

You know the drill. I got a Dedicated Server that I normally use for SMM and Fort Wars. The issue is SMM got boring to me a bit and Fort Wars is being hosted by Amade himself. Anything you guys want me to host or attempt to make? I got the server for a while and I really need ideas. Thanks!

Host Crown's prison break ;)

well there was this thing that f1sh hosted some months ago that gathered 50+ people

Do what csp did. Survive the disasters. And I had an idea for a godzilla survival server but i cant host for a bit. So maybe u should try it.

Host Crown's prison break ;)
Crown already is.
well there was this thing that f1sh hosted some months ago that gathered 50+ people
Black.Box. I can PM him about it.
Do what csp did. Survive the disasters. And I had an idea for a godzilla survival server but i cant host for a bit. So maybe u should try it.
Maybe.

Amade's Fort Wars isn't even a fort wars, it's just called that. You could make an arcade server with all the events you can find

..you could also use an original server idea
« Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 08:48:22 PM by GMO Ferret »

CTrooper's new game mode looks pretty cool.

...you could also use an original server idea
I was sorta asking for original ideas here. I am pretty drained out and others may be able to provide ideas.

challenge pls. nobody hosts them anymore besides skill darkxrane and i

I'd really like to see a deathmatch server with multiple builds that get loaded in sequence, where each one is a different era/theme with weapons for each build.
So it could have Cavemen with clubs, throwing stones and flint axes in a cave-filled forest.
Then Romans with bows, gladius swords and daggers in a Roman city.
Then Medieval europeans with longswords, pikes and longbows in castles.
Then Pirates with cutlasses, flintlocks and muskets on ships and a treasure island.
Then WWI, with rifles, pistols and dress sabres in trenches and no mans lands.
Then modern warfare with assault rifles, snipers and grenades and knives, wherever.

Basically a DM server with variety in weapons, theme and gameplay.

fnaf loverpg

i wanna see a good tdm thats not prison escape, with rotating/interactive maps

I'm going to work on my BlockCity (CityRPG) that I made from scratch.
t
  o
     w
        e
           r
defense

Lol damn got my edit.

Once I can fix the path find loop issue I'll rehost Tower Defense again

Ballistic Snakes

A gamemode where you try to be the last man standing by firing snake bots who attack anyone, even yourself