Is Blockland dying?

Author Topic: Is Blockland dying?  (Read 10414 times)

obviously blockland is dead
it's died like 30 times
the game has over 30 graves
it's the game that's died the most

That profile picture tells me you definitely haven't been in here for a while

it's died like 30 times

is badspot's block party still up? someone should make a graveyard with all of the times blockland has died so far

-le snip-
idk what ur lookin at
Ok thats strange because I saw it was september 10th last time I viewed Adams profile
nvm

it's died like 30 times

Rip Blockland

lol the games been long dead I feel like

There's no updates ever anymore, there's like 300k ids or whatever now and yet there's less activity than when there were 20k ids. I only hop on now for the occasional speedkart. I made a YouTube channel where I made over a hudred videos- many of which were Blockland videos, and I only got 300 subs. I made another channel with a different audience and got 7k subs within 14 videos. Kind of says a lot about the BL community.

The game had a lot of potential but now that it's getting old and nobody is updating it, it's just going to get forgotten and any potential it still has isn't going to go anywhere.

Congratulations you just made the 34th "Blockland is dead" thread.
For real though, the game has slowed down, it's probably due to school and such though. Hell, I'm not going on because there's work I have to do.

If I don't keep up straight A's in school my parents will take my pc away, so yeah.

It's funny because it isn't even Badspot's fault the game is supposedly 'dying.' It's the player-bases fault for
1. believing the game is dying
2. not doing stuff to fix it
3. not making the interesting servers that keep the game alive.

It's possible to make plenty of stuff with small limitations, but it's not up to Badspot to make the ideas for us.

hey look, it died again

everytime someone stops playing bl they claim its dying

did you ever think maybe you havent heard about bl in forever because, idk, you stopped playing it