Author Topic: Night Thread - Night 6  (Read 6624 times)

central time is handicapped use eastern timezone its the best

central time is handicapped use eastern timezone its the best
thats not central u cigarette

coming from the pusillanimous individual bitch who can't handle big red
shut the forget up pencilhead i bet you drink your moms big red period blood

School starts tomorrow, two o' clock in the morning. Just woke up from a dream that went like this:

Found two new glasses in the cupboards. I took one, asked my parents where they came from, and they said "Don't use that." I didn't.

The next part, I wake up in some haunted area. I walk up to a graveyard and three houses, where I pick up a ghostbusters backpack and a... Cell phone, iirc

The next part, I am told backstory to something terrifying by a man I don't know. "Lead attaches itself to child ghosts and unborn ones. It allows you to communicate, soul to soul." I showed up in a haunted house where a normal woman was with me, begging me to use a lead pencil for a spirit to attach itself to and communicate with me. I eventually gave in, where in which I put it down and went into a small, dusty, bare-wood walled room with a single grave. I put the pencil on the ground, and the grave opened up, and a white mist slowly poured out towards the pencil. I showed up into another bare-wood walled room, in complete darkness, as only now did the blindfold seem to do anything. I heard very weird noises, and began to cry. I eventually could see in front of me, and saw a man with a skeleton head. Whenever it opened its mouth, some weird noise came out; bat noises, loud screams, bees; and it looked like it was screaming. But between when it made noises, it stared directly at me. I eventually ended up looking at my character from outside my character's mind, where it showed me bloody and cut all over in a sort of seizure, eyes open, begging for it to stop. I wasn't in the graveyard, but instead some nice room with a tiled floor. The woman was holding me, laughing innocently

Next one was me watching some guy play a two-dimensional game where you made cars. It looked really fun, and I don't remember seeing it anywhere irl

Anyways, back to sleep

7:54PM. Sent a message to a friend who recently left a group chat and who we suspect has been going through some major stuff. Hoping she responds positively but I'm expecting the worst, which is fine.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2015, 05:53:13 AM by McJob »

It's like 6:30 over here, just woke up and I'm getting ready to go to school.

what the forget am i doing with my lyfe

it is 7:04AM and I'm sitting in a desk with paper in front of me