Author Topic: What do you don't like about your parents?  (Read 3321 times)

for me I have almost no problems with my parents
sometimes dad can be a bit stressed and can shout at us or stuff like that for the smallest things, and because of that sometimes make long punishments for something that should only give up to a day, but no, he decides that an entire week or two weeks are needed
apart from that I'm extremely happy with my parents

if this was about family in general, then i would have a 'list' of stuff, but since its about parents..
both my mom and my dad get into fights every now and then, which my annoying younger sibling and i have to break it up sometimes

Whenever I don't do something straight after my parents told me to do it, they compare me to other kids.
I feel useless when they do that and I'm sick to death of it.

(note: all of the below siblings are divorced from one another)
My mom's awesome, although recently she's been really over-critical over the smallest things, like someone driving weird, a restaurant not serving food fast enough, etc.

My dad's usually pretty cool, but I honestly worry about him a little bit because he can go from being playful with my little sister to being really frustrated and enrageful. He also has the feeling to re-state instructions too clearly, as if I'm an 8 year old on a sugar-high.

My step-dad's cool too. He's a major out-door freak, but it's usually forgiveable, I like hiking every once in a while.

Eh my mom is very low on the logic scale and doesn't usually seem to recognize ways to save time or do something more efficiently. She also talks on the phone while driving and has on multiple occasions left me clinging to an armrest when she swerves or retaliates on another driver. When she's mad about something too, she'll sometimes say things that seem to make her the superior person in an argument whether it's correct or not. Other than that, I don't have any problems with her.

My dad can be oversensitive about some things and puts a lot of things off to the last minute, but I do the exact same things so I can't really think of valid reasons to dislike something that he does right now.

But yeah, my parents are pretty great.

Eh my mom is very low on the logic scale and doesn't usually seem to recognize ways to save time or do something more efficiently.
My mom is like that too, and if you try to teach her how to do something more efficiently, she gets that "don't tell me how to do my job" type attitude