Author Topic: I might have an opportunity at a second job  (Read 436 times)

Basically I'd be willingly trying to juggle two jobs and college classes so I'll have to see how that turns out, but I'm giving a shot at employment with a car dealer about 8 miles from my college campus. I went in there today and asked if they had any porter (parking cars, washing cars, moving cars to and from where needed, maybe gassing them, cleaning trade-ins, etc) jobs available. I'd probably only be able to work early mornings and days when I'm not working, but the extra cash flow would be very helpful in paying bills, restocking my savings account that has been taking huge dents from car trouble, and paying school loans.

They apparently have several spots to fill and were extremely enthusiastic at my asking. Also by random coincidence, I happened to walk into their Ford dealership wearing my Shelby Automotive Club shirt so they were excited over that. So much in fact that they randomly gave me a full sized Shelby GT350R wall poster (lol). Even better, they have used Corvettes there so yay. I'm planning to turn in the application tomorrow so my fingers are crossed for an interview.

Nice. I hope your application goes well, and any interviews you have.

sounds like a job that'd be great for you. ace it for all of us here at the blf

inspire a generation

Application is turned in now I wait