If Blockland was hiring, what job would you get?

Poll

Who is/was the best admin?

Badspot
54 (41.2%)
Rotondo
38 (29%)
Ephilates
23 (17.6%)
Kompressor
3 (2.3%)
Neutral
13 (9.9%)

Total Members Voted: 131

Author Topic: If Blockland was hiring, what job would you get?  (Read 4970 times)

Just wondering since Ephi left. I could be a moderator on the forums and/or code on Torque.

I locked cause it seems people only came to drama me at the second page. But now I have my answer.

Opened again with a new topic. The original question is still available and you can talk about it.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 04:15:40 PM by chadmaverick »

I bet you would, but nope.

yes go fill out an application on the website

You are seriously asking for moderator privileges on the forums?
Jesus christ

You are seriously asking for moderator privileges on the forums?
Jesus christ

Not really. I'm just saying if I was hired, i could be.

Not really, I'm just saying if I was hired, i could be.
so you're saying you want mod privileges

so you're saying you want mod privileges

There is a small word called "Could". I'm not forcing Badspot to give me Mod Privileges

I for one think chad would be a good mod. He's brought a lot of positivity and maturity to the forums in his short time here.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 01:44:54 PM by Ravencroft· »

There is a small word called "Could". I'm not forcing Badspot to give me Mod Privileges
that's still asking for them

yeah, no. you're ASKING for them.
The mere idea that anyone would give you moderator for anything is hilarious

Actually wait, GUYS.

If Badspot doesn't feel like working on Blockland anymore, maybe he could put some sale money into having someone do regular updates on it. How cool would that be?obv 2 cool

Actually wait, GUYS.

If Badspot doesn't feel like working on Blockland anymore, maybe he could put some sale money into having someone do regular updates on it. How cool would that be?obv 2 cool
he would never do it though

Ain't Badspot gonna give his game away to anyone...
Except maybe Rotondo...