Author Topic: "fnaf world"  (Read 8277 times)

http://steamcommunity.com/games/388090/announcements/detail/124202807772796833

"Hi everyone, this is a big update! :)

I wanted to keep my plans for a new game secret until Halloween, but while my teasers have created excitement for some people, they have created some confusion as well, mainly because people don't know if the Five Nights at Freddy's story is over or not.

It's very important for me to say again that there will NOT be a Five Nights at Freddy's 5. The story is complete, and the Halloween update and new game will not add to it.

That being said, I wanted to use these characters in a new and fun way because they are so near and dear to my heart, and I was excited to work on a type of game that I hadn't made in a long time.

The new game that I'm working on will be called FNAF World. It will not be a horror game, but a role playing game where you create a party using the huge selection of characters from the FNaF games, including the classic, withered, toy, phantom, and nightmare versions. I've been working steadily on characters and hope to start on enemy models next week.

The bad news is that it's unlikely that a demo will be ready for Halloween like I had hoped, since this game's scope is significantly larger than previous games in the series. However, I will release a free demo, as promised, as soon as it's ready!

FNAF World will be released on PC, Android, and iOS. I don't have an estimated release date yet since the game is still early in development.

I hope you enjoy the new designs of the "adventure" characters, as I call them. Stay tuned for more updates!"

now i liked some of the games but jesus, dude's literally catering to the furries and 12 year olds at this point.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I know it's FnaF but at least its not like the rest guys.
I'm so hyped! Maybe it will be like The Desolate Of Hope, FnaF styled?
Edit:
Holy stufflord that comment section is cancer

I know it's FnaF but at least its not like the rest guys.
I'm so hyped! Maybe it will be like The Desolate Of Hope, FnaF styled?
please
the community of the game is bad enough
there's gonna be furries loving roleplaying out love with animatronics
instead of cum, there's oil
instead of skin, synthetic fur
instead of tits, metal.
and on top of that, the 8 year olds chatting stuff like "*stabs*" and "*kills*" which is completely out of context and god modding.

« Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 09:19:59 PM by -Setro- »

so instead of getting a new five nights at freddy's game, we're getting a new five nights at freddy's game?

this game would be somewhat good if the community was better (obviously) and scott wasn't the money magnet he was. he doesn't even care about the quality of the game anymore, all he wants is money, money, money. because money solves everything!
notice how the first game was good, then the others added basically nothing different in, other than new characters? that's marketing at work, amigo. he doesn't care about the game, he cares about the money from the game.

scott has loving 27 million dollars, yet still believes that this is not enough, as to so far that he believes another edition is made! but not a five nights at freddy 5, a flexible FNAF world, where all your loveual fantasies with having love with 8 year old furries can go and die.

the game isn't even scary to begin with. the reason the game is scary is because of jump scares, and the anticipation of those jump scares happening. jump scares are loving gay, alright? so yeah, you jump 3 feet in the air as a human reflex! woo! 27 million dollar game, guys!
add a plot to your game, have people attached to the characters, add actually scary ambience (rather than some stupid buzzing noise) and then we're talking.

hell, slenderman was scarier than this.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 09:25:46 PM by -Setro- »

please
the community of the game is bad enough
there's gonna be furries loving roleplaying out love with animatronics
instead of cum, there's oil
instead of skin, synthetic fur
instead of tits, metal.
and on top of that, the 8 year olds chatting stuff like "*stabs*" and "*kills*" which is completely out of context and god modding.

I understand, But its not an MMORPG,
Plus, Each game has been promising (a matter a fact, I own them all on steam)
I can say it has been worth it. The ride is still going on, and the ones that didn't get
off are very, very lucky. Luckily one of those many people was me.

this game would be somewhat good if the community was better (obviously) and scott wasn't the money magnet he was. he doesn't even care about the quality of the game anymore, all he wants is money, money, money. because money solves everything!
notice how the first game was good, then the others added basically nothing different in, other than new characters? that's marketing at work, amigo. he doesn't care about the game, he cares about the money from the game.

scott has loving 27 million dollars, yet still believes that this is not enough, as to so far that he believes another edition is made! but not a five nights at freddy 5, a flexible FNAF world, where all your loveual fantasies with having love with 8 year old furries can go and die.

You don't know stuff.
He donates most of the money to charity,
He isn't a money frenzy starfish, He is a kind-
hearted man. Research before you post.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 09:25:28 PM by Sparky_78 »

I understand, But its not an MMORPG,
I can say it has been worth it. The ride is still going on, and the ones that didn't get
off are very, very lucky. Luckily one of those many people was me.
did you not read OP

theres no way scott has 27 million
remember, that steam and the app stores take a cut of the money when scott sells a game

off are very, very lucky
. Luckily one of those many people was me.

remember, that steam and the app stores take a cut of the money when scott sells a game
https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20150222123529AAMjy7l
it could be incorrect but i'd believe it considering how big this stuffty fanbase is

He does.
But he donated 50% Of it to charity.

where does scott store all the milk he's getting from these cows

He does.
But he donated 50% Of it to charity.

LOL

that isn't even 20%

where does scott store all the milk he's getting from these cows
in his golden mansion