"fnaf world"

Author Topic: "fnaf world"  (Read 8414 times)

never seen the desolate hope and it looks really good holy crap
spoiler: it forgetin sucks big richard

it also looks like the art style isn't going to even keep the spooky theme, the image on scott's website now has a bunch of chibi versions of the robots replacing some of the original ones

it also looks like the art style isn't going to even keep the spooky theme, the image on scott's website now has a bunch of chibi versions of the robots replacing some of the original ones

i seriously dont understand why people would want to roleplay as these things. they arent scary, they are just ugly

i seriously dont understand why people would want to roleplay as these things. they arent scary, they are just ugly
you failed to account for furries

oh i'm sorry are the children playing the brick game for children on the forums about a brick game for children bothering you?
What does this even mean
No one is playing a brick game for children in the offtopic section?

What does this even mean
you're calling people children on a forum about a game for kids
please grow up

that "lego child game little kid" stuff is dumb cause more people use the forums than play the game nowadays

and most of the people who regularly post aren't children

fnaf world? what the forget is this a social game

that "lego child game little kid" stuff is dumb cause more people use the forums than play the game nowadays

and most of the people who regularly post aren't children
^
you're calling people children on a forum about a game for kids
please grow up
you're like 12 go watch the princess bride

fnaf world? what the forget is this a social game
I hope not, I don't want people to jump out of the corners of my restaurant screaming

^you're like 12 go watch the princess bride
I hope not, I don't want people to jump out of the corners of my restaurant screaming
wow you sure showed me

¡muchos dineros y tacos de carne asada!

spoiler: it forgetin sucks big richard
I bet u couldn't even beat the first dood lol