Chadmaverick - The Epitome of Stupid

Author Topic: Chadmaverick - The Epitome of Stupid  (Read 6534 times)

that quote layout is modern art
Yes, the formatting is amazing.       OT: /support

he put in my drama title "ambiguous topic name"

so do you want me to make the title like " espio - stupid loving handicap"

Damp, all I ask is that you further explain the situation instead of going "what"

WE ARE ALL BROTHERS IN ARMS UNLESS YOURE A monday
You're all mondays!!!!!!! HULK HOGAN FAN CLUB ATTACK

this one isn't really as relevant but hes not really playing along with the thread correctly
ass on titties
this is all after this drama, i was planning on looking through all to most of his posts, but after page 2 i realized that a majority of his posts are stuff posts

Both were acting like idiots, but yeah this was pretty stupid on his part.

You know what. I'm just gonna take a small break to cool the fire. Not leaving but it's a small disappearance.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 04:10:57 PM by Badspot »

You know what. I'm just gonna take a small break to cool the fire. Not leaving but it's a small disappearance.

Could you make it indefinitely?

isnt this bannable

hes done like 4 bannable things today alone so hes bound to get it eventually

another glorious quote
Nobody can get along in this world. Hopefully that'll change when we go to Mars.

This guy seems to be under the impression that this is one of those stuffty forums where you post at lightspeed and stuffposting is a regular pastime.

Hate to break to to you dude, but this isn't one of those forums. stuffposting is looked down upon.

This guy seems to be under the impression that this is one of those stuffty forums where you post at lightspeed and stuffposting is a regular pastime.

Hate to break to to you dude, but this isn't one of those forums. stuffposting is looked down upon.

Alrighty.