Poll

Celebrate?

Yes
12 (46.2%)
Lol, good luck with steam restrictions
14 (53.8%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Author Topic: Redconer got his steam back  (Read 2080 times)

After at least one month of waiting, Steam Support has recovered my account (I realized that they responded 7 days ago). Unfortunately, I'm unable to trade/message anyone for a while, but at least I got my games. Feel free to add me and unblock me

cool, do you have Garry's Mod?
« Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 11:24:10 PM by chadmaverick »

how stella got her steam back

cool, but I don't see why it concerns us.
could you not do this

cool, but I don't see why it concerns us.
he wants to share as a followup of his thread about him losing it

cool, but I don't see why it concerns us. But do you have Garry's Mod?
Go stuff somewhere else.

Good to hear it. You might have Steam up your ass for a few weeks though.  

Go stuff somewhere else.

Good to hear it. You might have Steam up your ass for a few weeks though.  

Okay, how was that stuffposting and you do it all the time so don't start stuff.

Okay, how was that stuffposting and you do it all the time so don't start stuff.
Now wait just a loving second. I don't stuffpost. Much less all the time and the person who started two maybe three dramas with a grain of sand as evidence was you. Lets not forget those empty threatening PMs you've sent me.

Now wait just a loving second. I don't stuffpost. Much less all the time and the person who started two maybe three dramas with a grain of sand as evidence was you. Lets not forget those empty threatening PMs you've sent me.

Calm the forget down. As I said and will not repeat again, don't start stuff.

shut the forget up already and take it to his drama

shut the forget up already and take it to his drama
Yes ma'am.

Back on topic, please

I would like to play Warframe sometime soon