Author Topic: North Korea says its nuclear weapons are "ready"  (Read 3121 times)

See you guys. I'm probably dead first.
It's because you're secretly in NK.

you will either die of nukes, starve to death, or hypothermia.

It's because you're secretly in NK.

you will either die of nukes, starve to death, or hypothermia.

;)

O sht.

Im pretty sure canada wont even be targetted. If the nukes work and they launch a full scale invasion of south korea. Well... They would need to nuke almost every part of the country where theres a military.

With considerable damage to South Korea and Japan because they will launch all their stuff if we attacked first. They know they couldn't win so it's their only hope.
fairly sure the jsdf is in possession of defense weapons against missiles, and probably even more effective against north korea's

North Korea is just being a handicap as usual and I can't wait for the day when it's gone

A nice way to say "gib free aid foods pls"

yes, ready and armed to fly 500 miles out into the ocean before crashing

unless they're pointing them at South Korea, of course

yes, ready and armed to fly 500 miles out into the ocean before crashing

unless they're pointing them at South Korea, of course
thats most likely what they will do
if that happens i think china will eat them out

if they do actually have missiles like they say they do (of course they are bsing) and some how magically it gets pass our missile defenses, I am in the south of the south, the cookie crumb of the country. so i's good.

Make your bets. Where will it hit?

fairly sure the jsdf is in possession of defense weapons against missiles, and probably even more effective against north korea's
Forget JSDF, The ROKA will be the one doing the all the damage

We supplied them with Patriot to intercept low flying missiles. We have the THAAD for intercepting high altitude missiles and ICBMs.

In terms of strike capability they have the ROK Army has the Hyunmoo-1 and Hyunmoo-2 ballistic missiles, Hyunmoo-3 cruise missile, and the US's MGM-140 ATACMS short range ballistic missile.

Their airforce has the F-4, F15E, F-16, and has purchased the F-35 which means they have plenty of planes to drop bombs and launch missiles with.

Their navy has ships capable of launching the cruise missiles and anti-ballistic missiles.

North Korea has a big ass navy

North Korea has a big ass navy
they can't pull a pearl harbor or anything though