I need some vps help

Author Topic: I need some vps help  (Read 595 times)

I have a windows 2012 vps server and needed help with hosting my website off the vps thanks in advance.

switch to linux
after doing so, google "how to set up a webserver on debian/centos/rhel/whatever"

or if you just really want to continue using windows for some reason, google "how to set up a webserver on windows server"

USE A HAMMER TO SMASH THE BUGS
Have you tried google?

USE A HAMMER TO SMASH THE BUGS
Have you tried google?
Duur I wouldn't of made this topic if I couldn't find it on google

Duur I wouldn't of made this topic if I couldn't find it on google
really? if you couldn't find something this simple and common on google, you probably aren't googling right

really? if you couldn't find something this simple and common on google, you probably aren't googling right
I did find some videos and several topics but I was hoping a member from this forum with experience would be able to help me with a few things I needed help with.

switch to linux
after doing so, google "how to set up a webserver on debian/centos/rhel/whatever"

or if you just really want to continue using windows for some reason, google "how to set up a webserver on windows server"
this
seriously windows server is trash

I did find some videos and several topics but I was hoping a member from this forum with experience would be able to help me with a few things I needed help with.
I don't know how everyone else feels about it, but I think trying to do stuff like this on a forum is super clunky and annoying
PM me your steam or skype name

You can run a webserver off of Windows just fine. Apache is easy to set up but nginx is much faster. You can download WNMP which has all that stuff already set up for you.