Poll

Environmental Effects? (See Page 3)

Yes
7 (70%)
No
3 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: The Underground War - Totally not a ripoff! - Down  (Read 2851 times)

This is real nice. Reminds me of Ace of Spades.

Dude, cool off. Loads of people hate you, you're lucky people actually support this.
Why don't you forget off, loads of people hate you too.

Why don't you forget off, loads of people hate you too.
Pry true.

Omg, this is my childhood. I used to play roblox like crazy. This was really fun to play at the time, it would play this on BL.

I just finished the map for you, I'll upload some screenshot and a link for you momentarily.

All you need are fences, mod ter (Including 4x), and default bricks. I didn't add any Slayer stuff or events, I left that for you.

Downloadpls pie crust i luv u long time
« Last Edit: September 22, 2015, 11:21:47 PM by Suna »

bootiful. I'll add it as soon as I get home.

Nice. You did change the colors of the teams, though. I'll have this map rotate with the game.

So I came up with an idea walking home in the wind. What do you guys think of environmental effects? As in, during summer, health would be 120%. During spring, 100% but darker ambience. During fall, same as spring. During winter, 75% health but with snow and player names removed so you can hide in the snow without others suspecting a thing. Either way, the snipers will do 1hit-ko. This affects the swuvel, more than anything. It would also change the ground and trees' colors as an added touch.

Working on a vote system to change the map every round. Should a map not be chosen, it will pick at random. Currently only have two maps to choose from. I am making a third. Help is welcomed.

Alright, the votemap is done. I am unsure how stable it really is so if the game glitches or crashes, I'm going to have to look into it.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2015, 02:39:18 PM by Pie Crust »

You have a thriving community playing the stuff out of your game, Great job dood!

You have a thriving community playing the stuff out of your game, Great job dood!
hey uh
go
that was unnessecary
Dude, cool off. Loads of people hate you, you're lucky people actually support this.
go
« Last Edit: September 23, 2015, 08:55:54 PM by gebenuwell »

you're like a plague every time i see you post
what the forget are you doing dude

According to the logs, there were 13 players playing at 8:00 pm today and 12 at 8:37pm yesterday. That is more than enough players for me right now as this is the first time I host something seriously and not a joke server. So you can be a part of it or forget off. No one forces you to play.

According to the logs, there were 13 players playing at 8:00 pm today and 12 at 8:37pm yesterday. That is more than enough players for me right now as this is the first time I host something seriously and not a joke server. So you can be a part of it or forget off. No one forces you to play.
abandonthread.gif

Yes, abandon the thread and don't come back.

You can now vote-pick three different maps!

I should be studying but forget it. and then my report card comes along so I should start packing my bags

Every round has its own time limit and round count. After the round count is surpassed, the players will have the option to vote the following map! There's currently three different maps to choose from.

-Classic - The classic map.
-Reloaded - Yoke (Suna)'s map.
-Extended - The map I've posted earlier which is long as forget.

When you pick, a messagebox will appear with information on the map and how it affects gameplay.

***IF YOU WISH TO MAKE A MAP, USE 8x8 CUBES AS THE DIRT! THE GAME USES ITS OWN DATABLOCKS TO AVOID EVENTING stuff BECAUSE VCE DOES WHATEVER IT WANTS TO DO***

You can upload your map to this thread or PM me. Tell me what attributes it modifies (Currently, the only attributes modifyable are time limit, capture points, kill points, return points, if the underground regenerates each round, and how many rounds the map should last) and the name you'd like to give the map.