Author Topic: two girls one cup  (Read 7761 times)

Never saw SWAP.avi, but looked at preview pics.

Thought:  "That's alot of ice cream!"

Holy stuff what are wrong with the poeple who act in those what dumb pandas !

This is what the creator, Metis, wanted in SWAP. The movie was actually much more terrible then expected. Don't read if you're about to eat, or if you are prone to heart failures.

"'I've read the rules for requesting a movie to be made, and it said that if I have a special interest that is different from what is offered, you may be able to talk to the directors and work something out. I got a great idea while watching some scat movies recently: scat swapping. This would basically be a movie where one woman's ass is penetrated by fingering and tonguing and fisting to make her star fish very loose. A third woman will pull her star fish open further and hold it open, meanwhile the second woman, the scat-giver, stuffs in the first woman's open ass. The woman whose ass has been stuff in will then stuff the scat-giver's stuff back out, and everyone will eat it. If possible, I would also like it if the women were able to vomit in the woman's ass along with the stuff, or afterwards, so that the vomit could also be stuff out and eaten. Please get back to me and let me know if this is something you can accomplish in a video, and if so, how much it would cost. Thank you!'"

The movie scars all weak minds.