Author Topic: [PPT] Pro Project Team  (Read 1947 times)

~Keeping the 'land' in 'Blockland'

What PPT does
   First and foremost we make quality servers, using beautiful build styles and custom add-ons to give players fun new experiences.

Current Project(s)
   At the moment there is one project that PPT is working on. It is an original RPG titled Rosemarble, drawing gameplay elements from classic medieval and fantasy RP games. Future projects will be voted on as a clan, though the current project is still in alpha stage and not likely to change for a long time.

History
   PPT was officially started in 2007 (really, search us!) by myself and other users. The clan grew in size and scope from then until 2009 during which there were 2 successful projects. It stopped when I left BL to focus on education. Now that I am smarter LIKE A PHOENIX THIS CLAN SHALL BE REBORN.

Why join?
   If you enjoy contributing to something bigger than you alone could make and have skills in any of the following: building, events, writing stories, modeling, animating or coding then this clan could be for you. Joining grants beta access to any of the clans projects as well as a friendly environment to be creative and contribute. You can also be trained in any new skills you wish to learn, maybe you're so awesome at building that it's time to try events. Members are encouraged to teach each other. I can teach building styles, events, modeling and scripting.

Applications
   If you'd like to be a part of this clan use the following application:

[NAME]

סּ I am applying to be a: [BUILDER, SCRIPTER, MODELER, EVENTER, STORY WRITER, TESTER] (May choose multiple)
      סּ I want to join because: [REASON] (Up to 100 characters)
      סּ Some examples of my work: [URLS OF YOUR BEST WORK]
      סּ I am currently in: [NUMBER] clans.
      סּ My timezone is: [TIMEZONE] (Dont know? Timezone Map)

Hall of Fame
  The Old Team

The PPT tag is not mandatory. New members are subject to a 2 week trial period.

Members
Jervan
Quartz
« Last Edit: September 19, 2015, 06:18:26 PM by Jervan »

Ooo, an old member. Welcome back ;D

Seems very reminiscent of "Blockland Project Creators" ...

Wow, an unexpected comeback!

In what way? :)

Wow, an unexpected comeback!
Reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated :D

I would join but I'm not skilled enough.
:(

This came before BPC apparently so don't start that

Did I make that logo back in the day?

I have this vague recollection of making a logo like that for someone, though it could entirely be my imagination.

EDIT: I totally did, didn't I.

Swholli - The Legendary Artist

The proof is in the pudding!

If you want, I can make a totally modernized version. My work circa 2007 was not nearly as nuanced as it is now.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2015, 12:57:44 AM by Swholli »

Did I make that logo back in the day?

I have this vague recollection of making a logo like that for someone, though it could entirely be my imagination.

EDIT: I totally did, didn't I.

The proof is in the pudding!

If you want, I can make a totally modernized version. My work circa 2007 was not nearly as nuanced as it is now.
That would be awesome :D
I do still love the current one though