Can't connect to servers

Author Topic: Can't connect to servers  (Read 2701 times)

Depends. Are you on 56kbps dial-up? :cookieMonster:
No. It's AT&T wireless and has the best connection I've had in 10 years

Then it is absolutely not that. Does it happen on every server? Does it happen with a completely fresh installation?
If yes:
Type
trace(1);
into console and press enter. Join a server then post the complete console log.

Then it is absolutely not that. Does it happen on every server? Does it happen with a completely fresh installation?
If yes:
Type
trace(1);
into console and press enter. Join a server then post the complete console log.
I reinstalled the game and tried what you said

[sarcasm]Well, that's helpful.[/sarcasm]

Code: [Select]
Connection with server lost.
Issuing Disconnect packet.

Try reinstalling Blockland a second time (delete the entire folder and install it) and reboot your router, modem, and, if you can, reset your network adapter.

[sarcasm]Well, that's helpful.[/sarcasm]

Code: [Select]
Connection with server lost.
Issuing Disconnect packet.

Try reinstalling Blockland a second time (delete the entire folder and install it) and reboot your router, modem, and, if you can, reset your network adapter.
I deleted the folder when I installed it. My network adapter is definitely not the problem since I have played Blockland many times using the same one. I don't see how rebooting the router/wifi thing would work

The only thing I can get from the log is that the client lost connection to the server. That could have been caused by a billion things.

Troubleshooting 101, reboot things until it starts working. Reboot your network stuff.

Troubleshooting 101, reboot things until it starts working. Reboot your network stuff.
I rebooted and restarted everything possible. Still isn't helping