got a karambit

Author Topic: got a karambit  (Read 5092 times)

a knife to an Australian is like a gun to an American
This is a fact. It cannot be denied.

a knife to an Australian is like a gun to an American

my knife is prohibited in australia

You can get a fade one for the same price

my knife is prohibited in australia

wtf.

I remember seeing people sell those ugly ass anime swords in those markets they hold in the massive warehouses

does it need a license or somethin

does it need a license or somethin

Basically you get two categories, prohibited and restricted. mine is 'restricted' (disregard my previous post) because it's a panga/machete so i can essentially keep it in my house or i can carry it around if i have a "lawful reason" that isn't self defense. I'm not allowed to use it for self defense at all, if someone breaks down my door and rapes my wife and I stab them with my panga, I will go to jail because evidently I "intended to cause harm" with the knife by owning it in the first place.

For whatever reason gravity/switchblades are illegal in Illinois. I don't really know why there are laws about knives, because at the end of a day a knife is a knife.

Knife laws are absolutely stupid if you ask me. If someone is willing to stab you with a switchblade, they're probably willing to stab you with a steak knife as well. Or like, a piece of glass. All knife laws actually do is ban the cool looking ones.

For whatever reason gravity/switchblades are illegal in Illinois. I don't really know why there are laws about knives, because at the end of a day a knife is a knife.
I think it has something to do with ease of concealment

I think it has something to do with ease of concealment
I can hide a steak knife or whatever just fine.

If you get a second knife, buy some swim goggles and shave your head you can pretend to be Ridrichard.

I need a fixed blade karambit, because I have a folding one.
I's pretty nice but its a little flimsy and doesn't fit my and too well.

my knife with a 11x14 sketchbook for scale

fixed to not show my toes
looks awfully like a falchion knife

looks awfully like a falchion knife

"Last post: September 20, 2015, 09:58:59 AM"