Clay Hanson- Rude, Arrogant, Whiny.

Author Topic: Clay Hanson- Rude, Arrogant, Whiny.  (Read 2113 times)

So I was On Mr.Lol's Lego Block Party, And I spot this:

I Ignore it and decide; "Since I am done with my build, I should just mess around." I then put down a brick and use VCE to rapidly fire projectiles for 30 seconds.
Then Clay sees me doing this and immediately says;

I deleted my brick, then I asked him if he was 10.

He then proceeds to act smart.

After a while, I spot this:

Here is his BL_ID:

the inability to detect sarcasm is an effect of autism.

get help

the inability to detect sarcasm is an effect of autism.

get help

I Ignore it and decide; "Since I am done with my build, I should just mess around." I then put down a brick and use VCE to rapidly fire projectiles for 30 seconds.
is this admittance to trolling

Streamshark seems like a major douchenozzle so idgaf if clay calls him a friend.

Also why the forget did you think spamming projectiles was a good idea you idiot, of course he's going to report you.

By the way, anyone who has met me in-game knows that I almost always act like this, and they should know that I'm not serious for about half of the time when I do this.

It's not like the rules said anything against this behavior, you're just a sensitive person.

this is basically the most annoying thing, and I'd at the very least kick someone for that sort of behavior

what the forget
i didn't know messing around was spamming

/neutral both of you were being assclowns

on ravens ft clay threatened to drama me when i muted him for telling people to /sad kitty so i muted him for longer and then permad him after i found out he managed to make every admin hate him on separate occasions

he also has a script that flashes his light and alarms to harass people

would ban again

I've ran into Clay before, and he does act like a 10 year old.
But I'm not supporting since you said you out down a spammy VCE brick, which is borderline admitting to trolling.

You guys are really hungry for a ban, it's a bit ridiculous. That's not "admittance to trolling."

You guys are really hungry for a ban, it's a bit ridiculous. That's not "admittance to trolling."
Only one person mentioned that though :V

Only one person mentioned that though :V
sorry
"You 2 guys are really hungry for a ban, it's a bit ridiculous. That's not "admittance to trolling."
fixed it

I've ran into Clay before, and he does act like a 10 year old.
But I'm not supporting since you said you out down a spammy VCE brick, which is borderline admitting to trolling.
is this admittance to trolling