Author Topic: Total eclipse and Supermoon happened yesterday (post pictures if any)  (Read 9219 times)

I have quite a few great shots I took of the moon tonight from 8:30 pm to 11:00 PM CST.  They will be uploaded soon once edited

Took this through a telescope with a stuffty phone camera:

Following up to my post, I have the image dump

there was too much haze in loving stuffty ass oregon

I love it when clouds ruin everything :c

IT'S SO BRIGHT GAH

I love it when clouds ruin everything :c
you seen pretty cloudy, everyone else is on cloud 9. Oh well, save your excitement for a rainy day - or don't, because i'm not sure if thats how the saying goes, my mind is clouded.

I caught the last bit of it c:

I saw it and I'm happy I saw it because its a once in a life time event

The clouds blocked the freakin thing.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2015, 06:38:07 AM by Bow »

I am back, the show for me was well, interesting.

I saw the moon with the shade and everything, but after the last bit of cresent was gone, it was pretty hard to see because for some reason, no/few shades of red came over to our area. At around 11:10, a bunch of clouds came and stockpiled the moon, followed by more clouds nearby.

I need to question though, at what time did you guys see the blood moon?

Damn I missed it with the clouds blocking the whole sky. Isn't too much of a loss though, I've already seen a blood moon before, but it would've been great to see another one.

Damn overcast skies.

I've seen a blood moon but it was during the early morning so it would've been neat to see one when it was completely dark

I saw the moon a couple hours before the eclipse but never saw it again after that because of clouds. I've seen a blood moon before but not as a supermoon.

I saw it and I'm happy I saw it because its a once in a life time event
We'll have another one around 2033.