Author Topic: PSA: Imgur has a malicious code injection [ITS FIXED]  (Read 2261 times)

another thing to look out for on 4/8chan is people posting weird URLS that look similar to http a/%%30%30. (space for obvious reasons)
If you are using chrome and you put your mouse over the link, or type it in google or your url bar it'll crash every browser window you have open.

It just crashes the open tab, unless you're somehow not running Chrome in sandboxed mode

i guess i wont upload any images to imgur
does this affect mobile devices too?

It just crashes the open tab, unless you're somehow not running Chrome in sandboxed mode
crashes my whole chrome for me

Imgur officially blocked, thanks for the heads up guys.

what if I want to ddos 8chan

time to continue browsing imgur
before some 1337memer from 8chan throws a hissy fit, this is sarcasm

Mostly what I use imgur for is to upload from ShareX, guess it's time to configure it to upload to my own web server instead

Mostly what I use imgur for is to upload from ShareX, guess it's time to configure it to upload to my own web server instead
same here
Do you know of a way to randomize file uploading names? I'd love to know

I hope you guys use another image service now so that I can see what images you guys post while I'm at lunch.

puu.sh is a good alternative for quick screen caps

also guy from /r/4chan made this image

oh forget

i think I may have gotten it stuff uh what do I do

also, how recent was this? has the exploiter been doing this for weeks now, or did they start sometime today? i was on the 4chan subreddit getting a a story at like 1 am central

edit; cleared everything in my browser data except for autofill, content licenses, and passwords (which seem to have still been cleared anyways)
« Last Edit: September 22, 2015, 03:36:46 PM by Decepticon »