Poll

What is the worse Fandom known to Mankind?

Furry/Furries Fandom
26 (28%)
FNaF/FNaF research Fandom
37 (39.8%)
PewDiePie Fandom
7 (7.5%)
Roblox Fandom
6 (6.5%)
My Little Pony Fandom
17 (18.3%)

Total Members Voted: 93

Author Topic: Which Fandom is worse?  (Read 2612 times)

I chose furry cause that kinda includes some of the fnaf fandom stuff
you what

I remember when fnaf 1 came out and I saw lots of cringe pics of furries jumping on the fnaf fandom train

I'm going to say FNAF simply because of LBP3. While I was playing that, the "new levels" list ALWAYS had at least 1 FNAF-esque level in it.

Football fandom is worst fandom

Pretty much ever fandom in a loose sense is pretty bad, of course there's but most of it is pretty bad which in makes the fandom look bad as a whole.
But isn't the brony fandom pretty much dead?
Well no, not really.

There is a guy who sits at my lunch table and he draws sonic+FnAF fanart, recently he watched pixels and talked about it for a week straight. Literally everything he talks about leads to Sonic, FnAF, or pixels.

Also no Sonic fandom?.

no minions or sonic fandom? in my opinion those two are the worst ones possible

I never had a problem with furries.

Anime fans are fine until they try to justify loli.

I rarely run into fnaf fans but when I do they are usually 12 and think it is the best game ever so they are pretty annoying.

Every football fan I have met seems to think football is the best sport and if someone says they like another sport better spend hours explaining why football is better.

Every football fan I have met seems to think football is the best sport and if someone says they like another sport better spend hours explaining why football is better.

are you trying to imply that football is a fandom

are you trying to imply that football is a fandom
Football is isn't a fandom silly, football fans are a fandom.

football fans are a fandom.

Since when
I mean I get that it is a base consisting of fans and that technically makes it a fandom but it still seems a bit off to call it that

Since when
I mean I get that it is a base consisting of fans and that technically makes it a fandom but it still seems a bit off to call it that
It has always been a fandom but noone calls it that