Things in public schools that piss you off version 2

Author Topic: Things in public schools that piss you off version 2  (Read 3796 times)

Smoking in class and smoking weed in the bathrooms.

WHAT ARE THOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE
DEEZ NUTZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I call a Support Teacher, he comes over. Somebody else calls him. He goes over there. The guy he called him pulls a Middle Finger at me.

YOU SON OF A BITCH.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2015, 03:22:42 PM by Duck Quackington »

• People who stand in the middle of halls
  • People who eat in classrooms where food is not allowed
  • People who don't realize you can go below full volume on music players
  • People who smoke weed before school or during it

agh I made a giant list somewhere

The fat kids who get the pizza before all of the regular kids do.

People disregarding rules seconds they have been told... Mainly eating after just being told not to.

cheaters, thieves, slackers, and freeloaders to name just a few

Smoking in class and smoking weed in the bathrooms.
You have people smoke in class?

There were always smokers, and cannabis smokers, in my schools, but none of them did it inside, even sneakily.

DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUTS
JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOHN CENAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAA AAAATTTTTTT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRR RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEE THHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOSSS SSEEEEEEE?
JUST DO IT!

You have people smoke in class?

There were always smokers, and cannabis smokers, in my schools, but none of them did it inside, even sneakily.
Public schools are hell. You have everything in there.

No wonder my parents are sending me to a private school next year.

Damn uniforms.

one of the reasons i started doing private school was because there was this big bully and i reported him about 5 times and the teachers did jack stuff about it. i almost took the matters into my own hands and nearly beat the stuff out of him but i held back my rage.

Toilets that always seem to be clogged full of stuff and toilet paper.