Author Topic: [HELP & REQ] Squideey's brick texture.  (Read 683 times)

I really need help finding Squideey's brick textures.
I found a link to the original thread.. but, he removed it from mediafire.
Does anyone have a working link? or can make a dropbox link? thanks.

Just a warning, the changing of brick textures is not a built-in feature.
Replacing the default brick texture with a custom one and setting it to "Read-Only" so that it works can easily break your game.

bullstuff.
I can't find the exact quote, but I remember a while ago (and I mean A WHILE ago), someone posted in this section asking why their custom brick textures weren't working as well as a few other problems. Badspot said something to the extent of "You shouldn't even be trying to change your brick textures. You especially should not be setting them to read-only or your game will completely forget up."

I can't find the exact quote, but I remember a while ago (and I mean A WHILE ago), someone posted in this section asking why their custom brick textures weren't working as well as a few other problems. Badspot said something to the extent of "You shouldn't even be trying to change your brick textures. You especially should not be setting them to read-only or your game will completely forget up."
Well it clearly doesn't "forget up" because I've been using that technique for years. Of course this assumes that you can properly replace the images with new ones.

I believe that statement was made after a drama thread was created about Version 20's launcher. If you're running the Steam version, the game does not replace files unless you verify game cache.