Poll

Will I be deemed impotent???

Yes
No

Author Topic: Applying to become a sperm donor  (Read 1861 times)

For stuffs and giggles, and some extra cash, I've set up an appointment Monday to try and become a sperm donor. Hopefully it turns out I'm not shooting blanks or anything.

http://www.seattlespermbank.com/

Why jerk off in my hand for free when I can do it in a cup for $50 a pop?  :cookieMonster:
If I'm feeling particularly vigorous I can easily pay my rent each month, or at the very least squeeze one out to take my girlfriend out for a nice dinner.

What are your thoughts on sperm donation?

I heard they start bombarding you about it after a while if you become a donor. I'm not particularly sure about the legitimacy of that statement, but it's worth looking into. But hey, money for beating the bishop is a good forgetin' deal.

I'm curious in what kind of commitment they'll be expecting should I be accepted You gotta be pumping out good loads and you have to give at least 48 hours between wanks for decent batches. I wouldn't want it interfering with my love life.

Dude, you're gonna be like Genghis Khan with tens of thousands of offspring, and people will write books about how stuffty certain parts of your genome are.

you can get $750 by whacking it into a cup every other day a month

I'm curious in what kind of commitment they'll be expecting should I be accepted You gotta be pumping out good loads and you have to give at least 48 hours between wanks for decent batches. I wouldn't want it interfering with my love life.
i don't think they'll be expecting all that much commitment unless your non-dairy yogurt makes invincible babies

Dude, you're gonna be like Genghis Khan with tens of thousands of offspring, and people will write books about how stuffty certain parts of your genome are.
Otis da HouseKat, Father of Mankind

Otis da HouseKat, Father of Mankind
This is my genetic destiny.

itt: "otis is going to be a father"

itt: "otis is going to be a father"
otis is going to be many fathers

otis infects the gene pool with blf memes

otis infects the gene pool with blf memes
this is how we multiply

this is how we must expand the community

survival of the fittest

Leave notes with all the donations. Tell your offspring to join us.

Join us.

Join us.

Join us.

This sucks. I'm home alone on a beautiful Sunday morning and I want nothing more than to jerk one out and laze around all day, maybe go down to the lake and read, but I can't tug at myself until the screening tomorrow.