Author Topic: So what're we gonna do about the nubs?  (Read 4273 times)

We IP track every nub and slaughter them with machetes.

No, we leave them be, we maim them if they get annoying.

Let's cage them all and give one of them a hammer and one a spray can. Expect a lot of "OMG U NOOB GOFT!" and "y i in hre i not nub!!11!1helloperson1!2!"

Let's cage them all and give one of them a hammer and one a spray can. Expect a lot of "OMG U NOOB GOFT!" and "y i in hre i not nub!!11!1helloperson1!2!"
You're setting bad examples for them anyways, if they ever decide to grow up. Screaming "NOOB!!" won't help at all.
I don't I just ban their asses. It's tough love.

You're setting bad examples for them anyways, if they ever decide to grow up. Screaming "NOOB!!" won't help at all.

We grew up the same way, and look at us, we are perfect.

Easier said than done.

friends don't listen the just become more of cigarettes till extremely hated then go emo.
Or think everyone loves them when everyone hates them and become an ego inflated douche bag.

I try to stray as far from discrimination as possible, but it seems like the most accurate solution is to ban anyone with the ID of 3,000 or above. However, I'd feel awful doing this, since some of them may be somewhat decent and mature.

Ultimately, there's no accurate way to repel noobs from your server. I guess you just have to play with them for a while and get to know them before you classify them as noobs.
Thus including me. My ID is around the top 25 highest at least after buying it finally, and I'm a mature, self controlled person who knows how to play.

You are indeed right that there is no way to stop them. We just have to deal with the brats who drag to their parents to buy it.

I try to stray as far from discrimination as possible, but it seems like the most accurate solution is to ban anyone with the ID of 3,000 or above. However, I'd feel awful doing this, since some of them may be somewhat decent and mature.

Ultimately, there's no accurate way to repel noobs from your server. I guess you just have to play with them for a while and get to know them before you classify them as noobs.
Thus including me. My ID is around the top 25 highest at least after buying it finally, and I'm a mature, self controlled person who knows how to play.

You are indeed right that there is no way to stop them. We just have to deal with the brats who drag to their parents to buy it.
I dunno you spammed pt80 font stating " ALL LEGO GAMES SUCK richard"

If some noob pisses you off ban and be done. 5-10 days works nicely.  I'm a horrible badmin though.

I dunno you spammed pt80 font stating " ALL LEGO GAMES SUCK richard"
Oh wah. Cry me a river. I'm trying to get it into peoples thick skulls that LEGO Universe has no competition against Blockland because it sucks.