Author Topic: Blockland ASDFMovie comics  (Read 7890 times)

my asdf comic

Nice, but can u add them saying ''hey how ya doing" then the other says "I like trains" and they get ran over by a train

i wasn't forgiven for my mistakes on here when i was 11 why should he
i'm not saying we should "forgive him", i'm saying just let him do what he wants. it's his fault if he didn't read the rules.
I joined this forum when I was 11 and acted like a dipstuff, got banned, came back and matured

Nice, but can u add them saying ''hey how ya doing" then the other says "I like trains" and they get ran over by a train
you didn't get the joke

No, I'm a kid
i'm not sure about this, but i think the forum terms say that you need to be 13+ to register

He already made a topic in suggestions and requests.

i'm not sure about this, but i think the forum terms say that you need to be 13+ to register

i'm pretty sure it's global internet law that you can't join ANY forum if you're under 13
but then again i joined when i was 11 so who am i to talk

i didn't act this badly on the forums when i was 11

you can join internet forums if you're under 13 but like your parents have to consent to it or something

comic 2.0

comic 2.0

sign me the forget up 👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good stuff go౦ԁ stuff👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌stuff right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good stuff