Poll

Release addons made for this?

Yes
6 (100%)
No
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: Space1255's Evolve CTF! [New Map!] [CRAFTING]  (Read 2505 times)

Testing' up if you wanna check it out

Bump! I've spent all day with Copy Kirby making the current server! It has an almost compete basic customization system! Server will be unlocked soon!
The map might be bad, too, as a warning. (Theme is a kid's playroom)
Also attached picture is of the Shop, which uses a tech-tree like system. Soon all of these will merge into one and will eventually introduce VCE Powers, but for now, we're sticking with this and will slowly add on to it.
Edit: stuff Copy's spawn is still in there gotta remove it.
Edit 2: It's removed.
Edit 3: I know they aren't mechs. I don't know jack stuff about modeling and programming so I can't make them actually mechs.
Also, I apologize if I've been hostile to anyone on the server.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2015, 03:23:59 PM by Space1255 »

NEW MAP
FEATURING...
Aboanded houses!
Bases for teams!
Realistic thing!
Whatever this is!
Coming soon to the server.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2015, 12:42:18 PM by DrHitius »

Look ma I'm on tv
Also you can see the chat so idk if you wanted that or
Also added four more mechs to use. Two of them actually look robotic (one of them is the William Shooter Playertypes and the other is a Master Chief)
« Last Edit: October 25, 2015, 12:43:05 PM by Space1255 »

accidentally DOF'd instead of normal pic, but here's some of the testers for tonights CTF!
Pictured:
-Land (28543) (Blue Team)
-CodyMiningZombie (186217) (Elite)
-Couatl (normal)
-Me (Metrocop)

more screenies: http://imgur.com/a/OqqYI
« Last Edit: October 25, 2015, 04:47:59 PM by Space1255 »

The pictures of the build look kinda dull, the same house duplicated over and over, the red tower just one plain floor duplicated, etc

Yeah. I really need to update the title to include "Early Alpha." A serious map will be coming soon, if I can get motivated enough.

New admin policy. If you want to add something to the tech trees in the shop, get my permission first. The Laser Rifle someone added (not shaming them) was way too OP.

Oh stuff, sorry man
Don't worry.
Also I'm making a new map of anyone wants to help

I actually out some effort into this map now. Still duped houses but I'll make them all different when I'm able to
obligatory preview
EDIT: Should I make a Skype group for the admins so if a riot happens we can control it?
« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 08:53:17 AM by Space1255 »

Any server admins with Skype, add me on it, I've made a group chat for admins so we can keep track of stuff we had to do.

Any server admins with Skype, add me on it, I've made a group chat for admins so we can keep track of stuff we had to do.
i'll join

Have some more screenies http://imgur.com/a/nTVyI
Also, ignore that one forgeted up Depth of Field shot.
Thanks Tornado Kirby for helping me with the "When two worlds collide" set, which is all of them except the green guy.

Witty bump joke here
Also gonna update poll