TAG's Boeing 777

Author Topic: TAG's Boeing 777  (Read 6280 times)

These soft shaders make me question reality

So I've made a plane some time ago that I posted about in the DOF topic a bit. It's finished now, so I thought I'd show it off here.

Images can be clicked for 4K size.

Front/side/back/top

Interior

roosterpit featuring me and Skelebro, the autopilot. Doot doot.

Seats for business passengers. Seatbelt light toggles in roosterpit.

Cargo hold. Not much here currently. forget that guy on steam.

Cargo hold door, toggled by that button. I bribed OSHA to allow a single button to decompress the cargo hold.

First class travel for executives at TAGCORP.

4-seater with cupboards and liftable armrests. P.S. all armrests aboard the plane are mine.

Cozy sitting corner featuring our favorite TV channel, Rainbow FX. The plane also recieves Rainbow FX HD.

My personal quarters. Visible here is the table and another Skelebro interface. Doot.

A seat so I don't break my neck during landings and missile attacks from Chriscorp.

As you can see, no expense was spared. I even have my own water cooler. Also featuring expensive art: the Square and Triangle.

Landing gear

Fully retractable from the roosterpit.

Do you like it? Do you perhaps even want it? Too bad! The TAGCORP variant is private. However, for only 25 Schmekels we at TAGCORP surplus offer you your own version of this plane! Featuring:
  • No interior whatsoever!
  • 100% darkened windows! Who needs to see where they're flying anyways?
  • 99% default bricks! Only zonebricks aren't default, but they only hold the wings up, and to be honest, who even uses those?*
  • Fuel not included
  • Landing gear not included
  • Insurance not included
  • 0 day guarantee
  • Extra windows may or may not be bullet holes
  • May or may not be a salvaged wreck

*It loads and you can do building inside of it just fine without zones, you just can't duplicate.

GET IT TODAY
Plane default.bls

Please rate x/10 and give me suggestions!

P.S. if you want the 3-wide BLB doors, PM me, I'll release them sometime soon.

Bonus Cessna                                     Bonus ATC                                      Bonus 300i

See I still make spaceships loving stuff bitch cunt ass
« Last Edit: September 27, 2015, 08:05:18 PM by TheArmyGuy »

P.S. if you want the 3-wide BLB doors, PM me, I'll release them sometime soon.

after i saw this the rest of the topic became moot
nevertheless really, really awesome build, as usual

and i don't think anyone doubted if you could still build spaceships but ok

You can use modter instead of zonebricks to make the airplane hull 100% default. I'm pretty sure it'll work just as well as zones, but you can't dupe inside them.

Wow, this is -

• No interior whatsoever!
  • Landing gear not included

forget u

i think its fair to say that this is the best brick-built plane ever made for blockland

You can use modter instead of zonebricks to make the airplane hull 100% default. I'm pretty sure it'll work just as well as zones, but you can't dupe inside them.
Good idea, I'll do that tomorrow and update the save.

Those wings are flat as loving paper.

Hey haven't seen you post in months welcome back! this is great.

The plane is so perfectly shaped. Also, I love the 300i, definitely one of my favorite ships.
Comparing it to the real one, it's really well done.

Please make the constellation :)

Nice to see someone else is making planes, lol. Very nice.

Those are works of ART.  That first picture should be on the BL homepage.

OT Very nice plane, it's absolutely beautiful