Author Topic: How the forget do I fix "no connection" in play store  (Read 1852 times)

What the hell loving gay ass monday play store giving me that stuffty richardface "no connection" bullstuff error while I am clearly connected to the internet
loving gay
this is what happens when you do something the phone wasnt made to do

What the hell loving gay ass monday play store giving me that stuffty richardface "no connection" bullstuff error while I am clearly connected to the internet
loving gay
jeeze louise watch the potty mouth there buckwheat

Not like a tried it a hunderd times already.
Then we can't help you because you did nothing to describe the problem other than saying it doesn't work. This kind of handicap stuff is why so many people don't like you here.

Then we can't help you because you did nothing to describe the problem other than saying it doesn't work. This kind of handicap stuff is why so many people don't like you here.
I described how I can't connect to the play store and that's literally the only thing to describe because I can't ducking connect. I did like a ducking factory reset and I can't even log into my goddammit Gmail account. Let alone get out  play store.
Ducking gay

connect to a different wifi at mcdonalds or something and see if it works
if so, its probably a problem with your wifi

And Goddammit the ducking auto correct bulls hit. Is on tho. This is the worst ducking thigh ever honestly duck you Google and duck this phone.
connect to a different wifi at mcdonalds or something and see if it works
if so, its probably a problem with your wifi
Mobile data doesn't even let me connect and my wifi is fine
buy an iPhone

/s
Get a desktop
« Last Edit: September 28, 2015, 04:19:34 PM by espio100 »

Google is still being gay

no you are being gay
you did something the phone was not designed to do, and then you get mad when the things that come with it dont work

no you are being gay
you did something the phone was not designed to do, and then you get mad when the things that come with it dont work
How am I doing stuff the phone is not designed for?

How am I doing stuff the phone is not designed for?
the phone was not designed to be rooted
its designed to run the OS it comes with and for you to use the features that are there, not go out of your way to root it

the phone was not designed to be rooted
its designed to run the OS it comes with and for you to use the features that are there, not go out of your way to root it
1. Everybody roots his phone and rooting a phone wouldnt give any problems unless you're stupid and dont know how to root
2. I did a factory reset, meaning my phone is no longer rooted, and I still am having the same problem.
Gj

1. Everybody roots his phone and rooting a phone wouldnt give any problems unless you're stupid and dont know how to root
I never rooted my phone and it most of the time does give problems