[VIDEO] testfire Boss Battles Deluxe

Author Topic: [VIDEO] testfire Boss Battles Deluxe  (Read 984 times)

Youtube Link

features
• mortaring like 8 guys, who all cannot believe it
• a performance from the lovely BBDX Sniper Choir and their friends in the "We Have Rocket Launchers But Don't Know How To Use Them" flying trapeze
• getting sniped so hard you lag for a solid second
• some jackass who got banned from pecon's server and saw it fit to tell everyone how proud he is to have pissed off a reasonable administration
• sonic music?

Hey-o it's instantly better then Pecon's without random one shot deaths.

other than that massive mortar kill

other than that massive mortar kill

nah the mortar is super announced. you can hear it whistling if you're standing near where it'll land, you can see it fly out of the boss when it's first triggered, the exact location of it's target is denoted by a cloud of dust

they were all busy shooting at me and just didnt notice the big cartoon bomb rocket out of me and fall down over them

(it also strikes me that there were literally so many people firing so much so fast that the sounds of gunfire drowned out the sound of the mortar)

fite me

...It looks...uninspired and soulless.

• some jackass who got banned from pecon's server and saw it fit to tell everyone how proud he is to have pissed off a reasonable administration
Oops
On a different note I would like to say I am really digging the team lives mechanic
« Last Edit: September 30, 2015, 08:17:42 PM by Utsuho Reiuji »

coincidence?????????????????????

turns out my model looks pretty neato ingame