A semi-truck carrying a crap ton of bees turned over on the interstate near me

Author Topic: A semi-truck carrying a crap ton of bees turned over on the interstate near me  (Read 1444 times)

Because all the neighborhood queen bees planned to find a better life in Beemerica so they teamed up to hijack a semi and take their hives to freedom.
  And now they're stealing all the honey making jobs in america! We need our lord and savior Annoying Orange to kick out all bees.

And now they're stealing all the honey making jobs in america! We need our lord and savior Annoying Orange to kick out all bees.
Technically they already had the honey making jobs, they were like the main ingredient to making honey.

Technically they already had the honey making jobs, they were like the main ingredient to making honey.

I know, i was making fun of Annoying Orange

I know, i was making fun of Annoying Orange
Oh stuff just realized it now lol

aint that just the bee's knees

Just remember to bee yourself!

Bees are great to have around, they don't sting you unless you're like swatting at them with your hand or something

read as beers instead of bees at first

Bees are great to have around, they don't sting you unless you're like swatting at them with your hand or something
and unless they've been in a truck that turned over and they got shook up and spilled out everywhere. I imagine they're pretty pissed

0/10 the truck driver didn't go out with a tennis racket

It looks like the wasps on my front porch. Yesterday there were definitely more than 30 or 40 out there at once

why do i find that so loving comical

so we're posting bee gifs