I'm leaving this hell hole (Not Forums)

Author Topic: I'm leaving this hell hole (Not Forums)  (Read 1434 times)

This one:

I am finally moving from New York. Going all the way to North Carolina and we are driving down tomorrow. This is going to be my first time moving since I was 4 and I really am not looking forward to spending almost an entire day in a car and then immediately being expected to carry heavy boxes.

So yeah new house in a warmer place. So who lives in NC? I forgot.

forum suicid-  oh

huh, I always imagined New York was better than North Carolina

Thought this was leaving post/Forum Self Delete.

OP you probably want to change the name of the topic a bit, like, "I'm leaving this hell hole of a state?" because you know.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 03:55:47 PM by ßløçks »

I thought this was a forum Self Delete and my only thought was:
"rip your $10."
But Im all the way up in Idaho, so I don't know stuff about the East Coast other than the 13 colonies.

What area in NC are you moving to? I frequent Hudson, Boone, Hickory and Vale.

Also expect many rednecks and fat middle-aged smoking women who quote tired internet memes. Everyone is very nice to eachother generally but are subtly trying to one-up eachother in conversation. Mind the z71 pickups and stay away from tanning salons. Don't date the blondes here, and eat at Bojangles as often as possible. People don't drive like maniacs like they do in Newyork so exercise patience when waiting for a car to take a turn around a corner. If you're not driving relay this info to your parents. Be prepared to be tailgated by Honda Civics on every highway.

« Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 03:59:51 PM by Tayasaurus »

damn it molten if you're going to make a thread like this take the not forums part off so people have a go before the read the post

Coincidence! I have visited NC and NY!

New York seems to want LODS OF EMONE, with bunches of taxes!
But is still beautiful on the non-city areas!
North Carolina was beautiful too! I do say it is a good idea to move to NC

What area in NC are you moving to? I frequent Hudson, Boone, Hickory and Vale.

Also expect many rednecks and fat middle-aged smoking women who quote tired internet memes. Everyone is very nice to eachother generally but are subtly trying to one-up eachother in conversation. Mind the z71 pickups and stay away from tanning salons. Don't date the blondes here, and eat at Bojangles as often as possible. People don't drive like maniacs like they do in Newyork so exercise patience when waiting for a car to take a turn around a corner. If you're not driving relay this info to your parents. Be prepared to be tailgated by Honda Civics on every highway.

I am gonna be an hour from Raleigh (Give or take)

I have lived in Redneck Mountain, I have literally seen a house held together with duct tape. People seem a lot nicer from when I visited back in July. I don't think I will go to the tanning salons but what is significant about the pickups? I don't date people unless I feel a strong attraction (and blondes are kind of a turn off). I don't drive much but when I do it is very defensive but I will relay it.

Coincidence! I have visited NC and NY!

New York seems to want LODS OF EMONE, with bunches of taxes!
But is still beautiful on the non-city areas!
North Carolina was beautiful too! I do say it is a good idea to move to NC
Best part is that my dad is making the same amount of money as he did at his old work so without the taxes he is gonna walk away with a ton of dosh.

In the middle of the night?

when the moon was shinning bright?

I am gonna be an hour from Raleigh (Give or take)

I have lived in Redneck Mountain, I have literally seen a house held together with duct tape. People seem a lot nicer from when I visited back in July. I don't think I will go to the tanning salons but what is significant about the pickups? I don't date people unless I feel a strong attraction (and blondes are kind of a turn off). I don't drive much but when I do it is very defensive but I will relay it.
Best part is that my dad is making the same amount of money as he did at his old work so without the taxes he is gonna walk away with a ton of dosh.
bruh

good luck with the move. ive always wondered what it was like to move from one place to another, but i guess visiting with family and cousins counts for that, as they all live far away