RAGEQUIT'S ABOUT TO BUST SOME ASS

Author Topic: RAGEQUIT'S ABOUT TO BUST SOME ASS  (Read 7290 times)

so two weeks back my forgetin scaredy ass friend got his bike stolen so today we got it back by forgetin knocking on the door and confronting the kid and his mom.

fast forward about 10 minutes later we see two of them walking down the same street as my friends house.  they keep walking while me, my friend, and his cousin stop because i'm drawing a rooster in the dirt with a stick. we start walking to the gas station and it turns out the way towards it is where friend 1 and 2 are walking, because my friend's cousin needs to get her money from her house. a couple of minutes later the cigarette tagteam turn off to the left.

ffwd 10 more minutes they go to their house and i start walking home on the street to the left because i didn't want to go to the convenience store anyways.
so i ended up on the intersecting their path.

AND THESE friendS
THESE
loving
friendS

START TRYING TO TALK stuff TO ME.
"prickly pear head lookin ass"
"what the forget are those"

YOU'RE GONNA TELL ME YOU'RE TALKING stuff BECAUSE YOU GOT CAUGHT STEALING SOMEONE'S stuff
YOU'RE GONNA TALK stuff, BITCH YOU CAN'T EVEN AFFORD A loving BIKE stuff BOY

i'm waiting for monday, friends.
prepare for the storm

btw one of them is in the 7th grade because he got held back and the other is in 8th i think

oh stuff he's going nuclear

prickly pear head lookin ass
i vote we all call ragequit this from now on.

prickly pear head lookin ass
i vote we all call ragequit this from now on.
i vote i'll kick ur forgetin ass too

T H E  S T O R M   H A S   C O M E.

i'll be sure to grab the popcorn, op

[img ]http://i.imgur.com/CMlCfHN.png[/img]
holy loving stuff

tell a lil brother to square up

« Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 05:19:16 PM by Refticus »

YOU'RE GONNA TELL ME YOU'RE TALKING stuff BECAUSE YOU GOT CAUGHT STEALING SOMEONE'S stuff
YOU'RE GONNA TALK stuff, BITCH YOU CAN'T EVEN AFFORD A loving BIKE stuff BOY

i'm waiting for monday, friends.
prepare for the storm
Pulling some stupid machismo bullstuff is never the appropriate solution. Act like an adult and ignore them.

aim for the throat, kick the stomach and punch the throat.
they will be immobilized for a long enough time to cause lasting pain.

aim for the throat, kick the stomach and punch the throat.
they will be immobilized for a long enough time to cause lasting pain.
take this advice, maxx was trained by rocky balboa and won 12 boxing championships under the assumed name of mohammed ali. he knows how to fight.