Block Wars Teaser Trailer #2

Author Topic: Block Wars Teaser Trailer #2  (Read 1555 times)

This is a second post for those of you who don't frequent community projects often and might not have been aware that the loving HYPE TRAIN IS STILL ROLLING.

The film that was Dugg by Badspot and even posted on the front page of Blockland.us is back, and better than ever. Completely remade from the ground up in v21 (or whatever it's called these days) to utilize all of Blockland's potential and engine power to create a stunning and visually interesting parody of the beloved film, Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope.

This is Block Wars Episode IV: No Hope! Coming soon!

This time I did not disappoint with my trailer shenanigans, and thus I showed you even less footage than the first time!

But episode 7 trailer parodies count, right? It's what you all wanted the first trailer to be.

Also this is the first time I've announced in a trailer the official release! I'm aiming to get this sucker out the same time the actual Star Wars is out for relevancy.

Nice, looking forward to it.

I hope you do well on this.

it's going to be a christmas miracle

This is great.

Looking forward to the finished product

i am very excited
the original actually got me to play blockland in the first place

i missed out being in this trailer D:

darn tonce being finn and some storm trooper

i am very excited
the original actually got me to play blockland in the first place

That what a lot of people have said/told me, hence why I've always posted the trailers in general discussion, as I figure it's "general blockland" related.

lmfao

"...My..... snake."