Author Topic: avatar spookification station  (Read 24024 times)

I re-spooked mine

F5 to see new sp00ky avatar

I re-spooked mine

F5 to see new sp00ky avatar
I tried corruption on my avatar too
It was a pretty good corruption but it didn't work at all and I don't really want it to anymore

Guys, this guy has about 200 requests to do, and is decreasing thanks to stufflord, but you guys need to calm down. At this rate, he will never finish. Please be patient, it might honestly be a few days before you guys get your avatars. I know mine will be a while, and I'm not going to complain.
BE PATIENT AND CHILL THE forget OUT
I don't think we're the ones who need to chill if you're using size to prove your point :^)

What ever did he get banned for?
for being a prickly pear head lookin ass

What ever did he get banned for?
he was PricklyPearHeadLookingAss and he posted research so the accounts tnasissA and PricklyPearHeadLookingAss were banned permanently.

he was PricklyPearHeadLookingAss and he posted research so the accounts tnasissA and PricklyPearHeadLookingAss were banned permanently.
So does that mean you can no longer use secondary accounts to flame/spam safely? thank god.

I don't think we're the ones who need to chill if you're using size to prove your point :^)

i am doing this in my free time, i never had to do this, i just wanted to contribute in some way to the community
but if you're gonna be impatient about it i can """"""forget"""""" to do yours
i frankly think it's real nice when someone asks everyone to chill out because they know it's gonna be awhile