Author Topic: avatar spookification station  (Read 24302 times)

I keep gettin skipped
Holy forget shut the hell up. We have loving 200 requests. OP is damn lucky that he has people helping him. You should be greatful with or without a Halloween avatar. OP just wanted to do a little something for the community. Just be patient and shut the forget up.

Holy forget shut the hell up. We have loving 200 requests. OP is damn lucky that he has people helping him. You should be greatful with or without a Halloween avatar. OP just wanted to do a little something for the community. Just be patient and shut the forget up.
Screaming at somebody to shut the forget up just makes it worse you dumbass

Screaming at somebody to shut the forget up just makes it worse you dumbass
He isnt screaming, it isnt in all caps, and if you want to make it better, then you should start doing avatars. Acting like an entitled piece of stuff is not going to get you what you want... or atleast it shouldnt. It isnt his "right" or his exclusive "privilege" to get a spooky avatar.

He isnt screaming, it isnt in all caps, and if you want to make it better, then you should start doing avatars. Acting like an entitled piece of stuff is not going to get you what you want... or atleast it shouldnt. It isnt his "right" or his exclusive "privilege" to get a spooky avatar.
ok heres ur avatar!!

ok heres ur avatar!!

Yay, I will take it and appreciate it because someone actually did work for free on my behalf.

Control F5 you sunofabitch
« Last Edit: October 08, 2015, 08:38:49 PM by Mule »

thx 4 appreciating it took 2 long

but in all honesty most of these that arent the op's are just recolors to orange. just change the hue or use a paint tool if thats all you want

hey guys im a secret agent of the ilumanti with my maid dress

dedicated to mule

Control F5 you sunofabitch
you just press F5 not control F5

at least give him a Dracula cloak and little fangs to go with the red eyes, holy stuff

thanks

well ive been waiting since page 4 so spook me up brother
or dont
I can spook myself if needed

is this good?
« Last Edit: October 09, 2015, 09:06:00 AM by HULKHOGANWWFWORLDCHAMPION »