Author Topic: The Balanced Builders  (Read 2173 times)

What Is Balanced Builders:

Balanced Builders is a group made by Mace. It is intended to build great projects. From an isolated island, to a raging city, we're always up for the task of building. We want to be challenged when we build, like using only default bricks. The main goal is to show that you don't need add-onns or special abilities to have fun in Blockland. We also want to see how far our building abilities take us.

What We Want To Make:

We will make whatever people request and/or what we want to make. It could range from a mythical island full of magic, to downtown New York City. This might seem frightening at first, for some of you, but we also want some of our builds to be default bricks only. Add-onns are nice, don't get me wrong, but sometimes it's fun to back off and just build with the resources that came with the game itself.

Joining:

*You must be decently active on Blockland to join*
Make a large build/project that is complex and looks good
Post pictures of it in the 'gallery' section, then comment on this thread

Projects:

City

1700's Home

Football Stadium

Ice Cottage
(Will become a snowy neighborhood)

Members:

Mace - Leader
Nicepoint
Crazy

« Last Edit: October 09, 2015, 12:10:25 AM by Mace 2 »

You can improve but you have potential. Hope you can find yourself some friends to build with. Good luck kid

I can join, I guess.
you are also added, but from this point on, people need to submit an application to join.